October Meeting Minutes from The Village Council Attached please find the minutes in draft format from the October 2015 meeting of the Village Council. They will be submitted for approval and/or amendment at the regular November Council meeting.
September Meeting of the Village Council Attached please find the minutes in draft format from the September 2015 meeting of the Village Council. They will be submitted for approval and/or amendment at the regular October Council meeting.
August Meeting of The Village Council -- Minutes Attached please find draft minutes for the Village Council's August 2015 meeting. These are presented in this format for your review; they will be presented for amendment and/or approval at the Council's September meeting.
Minutes from the April 2015 Meeting of the Village Council Hello Village Residents,
This is your April Village Council update. Apologies for it being late. As always, your Owners" Forum is firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your next Village Council meeting is Wednesday May 20th, 7:00 PM at the Meeting House. Since your January through April meetings/updates have all been electronic, we hope there will be good turnout for this May meeting. You will receive an agenda in advance of the meeting.
2. If you wish to review the notes from prior electronic updates they can be found at https://www.waldenwoodsct.com/government/villagecouncilboar/
3. As Directors for the Village we have approved: a: Work Order 15173 for pruning various plants in overgrown foundation and front beds up On the Knoll: Cost $2,116.36 b. Work Order 15172 for same down in the lower Village: Cost; $1,100.72 c. Work Order 14679 for additions and improvement to the plantings in the screening are behind Morning Glory on Lockview: Cost $4,073.20.
4. The May meeting will likely include a decision on how many walks to rebuild this year.
5.The Conservancy Board has scheduled a Walk Around for June 4th to help advance the various plans for settling the council boundaries issue.
6. Director Pat Tanner has made a Village Walk Through to survey winter damage. Her report has been passes to Elite. Russo is addressing.
7. The Tag Sale is set for Saturday June 27th.
8. The pool is scheduled to open May 23rd. You will receive your pool lock codes from Elite.
9. Discussion continues at the Conservancy Board about resurfacing the tennis court at the pool. There have been various proposal on how best to fix that court and how best to use it. A complete resurfacing for tennis is estimated at $ 40,000.00
10. A plan will be presented at the May meeting for controlling one of the Villages's largest expense........water for irrigation. To make it work, assistance from you, the unit owners, will be requested.
Please remember to submit AAIs when required. Please observe the One Way Only rules up On the Knoll. Environmental Clean Up Day was a great success. Thanks to those that are participated.
Pat Tanner Joe Palladino Peter DeBisschop.
Minutes from the March 2015 Meeting of the Village Council This is your March 2015 Village Council Report. As always, feel free to us email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. That email address is your Unit Owner's Forum.
Those without email may write to Peter DeBisschop, 2 on the Green, Windsor, CT 06095.
1. The April meeting will take place at the Meeting House at 7:00 PM, April 15th. 2. We are all relieved that the cost of hauling away snow was avoided. 3. When the weather permits, we will do a damage walk around. In the mean time, please report damage that you are aware of to Elite. 4. There have been several close calls on the one way streets On the Knoll. Village residents received an email or written notice about observing the entrance and the exits rules. It was also posted in the newsletter. For the safety of all and for avoiding possible liability, please comply. 5. Mulch will be applied this year. The purchase commitment has been given to Russo by Elite. 6.The Village has a favorable net income of $10,695.85 as of the end of February. That is to be expected as expenses are lower during the winter months. Our year to date income is $33, 840.00. Our expenses have been $17,334.65. We have contributed $5,809.50 to Reserves. That gives us the $10,695.85 net. 7. This is one of those years that we are glad we have a fixed price contract with Russo. Our cost has been $15,498.76 through February. 8. A plan is being developed for checking the irrigation system on a number of Saturdays throughout the summer. It will require your assistance. In short, we will advise you of the date and time that the system will come on in your area for three minutes. We will provide residents with flags to mark broken or leaking heads, misdirected sprays, etc. As you know water is one of our largest expenses and we must not waste it. More to come on this in early summer. 9. The boundary issue lays dormant until the Conservancy Board can make a walk around the property to better understand the various proposals. A target date for that is May 10th. 10. The Conservancy Board meets the 25th of March at 7:00 PM.
Pat Tanner Joe Palladino Peter DeBisschop
Minutes from the February Village Council Meeting Please find attached the minutes from the February 2015 meeting of the Village Council.
Months without Meetings The Village Council did not meet during the months of February or April, 2014.
Village Council Minutes - March 2014 Attached please find the draft minutes of the March 2014 meeting of the Village Council. This document will be submitted for amendment and/or approval at the Council's next meeting.