This page lists some of the frequently viewed architectural and appearance standards for the community. TWO IMPORTANT NOTES: (1) this list is by no means all inclusive, and (2) owners and residents are reminded that they must submit an AAI in all cases where it is required by the Declaration, By-Laws, or Rules. Meeting the standard does not negate the requirement to submit the AAI.
Remember that you must submit a AAI for Additions, Alterations, or Improvements as specified by the Declaration and the Rules before any work begins or fines may be imposed. You may also be required to reverse the change and return the unit to its original state.
The biggest reason that AAIs are delayed is that the form is not submitted with the required documentation such as insurance, workman's comp certificate, required color details, etc. The requirements are on the form.
In addition, the Page as Requested by Councils should be consulted. Certain standards for your council are listed there.
Go to the Declaration and the Rules OR see excerpts in the downloads below:
1. Architectural Restrictions in section 10.4 of the Declaration (All Councils)
2. AAI (Addition, Alteration, Improvement) Article XIII of the Declaration (All Councils)
3. Satellite dishes in section 4.7 of the Rules (All Councils)
4. Trash, Recycle, Dumpsters 4.10 - 4.14 of the Rules (All Councils)
5. Woodmoor Doors, Siding, Paint, and Mailboxes in section 30 of the Rules
6. Unit Appearance in section 4 of the Rules (All Councils)
7. Village Council Storm, Front, Garage Doors from section 25.4 of the Rules
8. Ridge & Woodmoor landscaping in section 32 of of the Rules
9. Duplex & Town Home Storm Doors from section 27 of the Rules